Business Tax Solutions
As you would expect, Carbis Walker LLP offers you complete and integrated advice on business taxes, planning, and compliance services. Business taxes have a unique set of issues and require a vast array of technical knowledge. Our tax team has the knowledge that will help your business succeed. Our approach to tax planning is the same as our approach to all of our professional services - it begins by talking with you to identify where you are today and where you want to be tomorrow - and then defines a plan to achieve your short term and longer-term goals while minimizing your tax liability. We strive to provide a coordinated and integrated approach to identifying and planning for your immediate needs and future goals.
Your tax planning can make a significant difference to your bottom line. Should your business be a C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC, or LLP, your business formation structure has tremendous tax consequences. Our strategic planning begins long before we prepare your tax returns. We take an active role, from the initial tax planning research through tax preparation and beyond. Our tax planning and compliance includes state and local income and franchise taxes as well as all aspects of the Internal Revenue Code.
In addition to helping you with your compliance matters, we are available to assist you with all your tax needs, including:
- Tax planning and structuring of transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax projections and investment alternatives
- Specific goal planning
- Complex structures and advice
- FAS 109 accounting for income taxes
- Cost segregation studies
- Accounting methods
- FIN 48 accounting for uncertain tax positions
- State tax nexus reviews for income, franchise, sales and use taxes
- Sales tax consulting, including review of internal company procedures and consulting regarding multi-state transactions